Saturday, September 14, 2013

Julie Nutting cards

well, I have a ton of cards to post and share....it's been a card-making summer to say the least!  And I just love all the Julie Nutting dolls.

This one is from a HOTP kit - added stickles, used copics on her hair.


I combined a lot of different HOTP kits to make some of these.  Cut the crown off her head.


This was made with the Secret Garden paper from Graphic 45.  It's one of my all time favorite cards...since I also spent my summer out in the garden!


Here's a similar card - without the doll.  Can you tell what a huge difference she makes???


This is from HOTP - Cherry on top.  Just love these papers. Amazing what some Crystal Stickles can do to a card!



See you tomorrow with more cards!  Remember, if you want to order these doll stamps, just contact Design U'R Memories!


















1 comment:

Neet said...

Just love those doll stamps and you have made super cards with them. Looks as if you had fun along the way.
Hugs, Neet xx